Newwa Ewwa
Aushilfe der Essenausgabe
@SIWOOT i have no idea why you are suddenly talking in english suddenly but if you prefer that language, so be it! Toshbe is the smarter one Here, not letting His emotions answer to your post that is everything but not "not crying over spilt milk".
1. i told you i didnt even realize you Were in the Party. After all you havent said any word in all our hours of gaming.
2. i have played what, 3 round with you At all? I know the Name Kavaliers Delikt, i did not know that was SIWOOT (i'm not always logged in), i also played with an Austersomethinh and a radintegtal something and some other Name i cant come up with. Yes, it is true, i heard about a Mario, so about a Felix and whatever names Were spoken during dozens of rounds I played.
3. I cant remember ever having spoken a private word to you and "someone heal me" is not private nor personal!
4. i told you, that if it was me saying something that Ticked you off, it wasnt intentionally.
5. if this is "over", as you proclaim, why do you attack (once more) the people that - every Single one of them - answered you and expressed their sorry for making you feel insulted?!
so why the vittu would I even care about insulting you or, as you just accused me of in your last post, lie to you?! dude, i dont know you and i have certainly better things to do than making up Big plans how to insult a stranger and Talk my way out of it! Jesus, get a grip and get over it! This is a Forum for grown ups, so please act like one! Cause i am really getting pissed now about this Kindergarden!
lets make this short: if you dont like to listen to others playing a different game than you, then leave the Party instead of blaming and attacking them afterwards for ruining your evening! If someone says something that you didnt like, then open your mouth right away and clear it! If you have a problem with a certain Person, as you obviously have with me, then clear it in private and Not in a Public Forum! And finally, if you are not willing to accept when everyone says sorry, then I cant help you, but I will not stand by letting you attack me TWICE now for something i didnt even realize I have done!
This was me blowing off some steam. If you wanna continue this BS, feel free to write me a private Message, block me and never play with me, but get the vittu over it and leave this thread to game Talk.
Over and out - the wanna be cosmopolitan
1. i told you i didnt even realize you Were in the Party. After all you havent said any word in all our hours of gaming.
2. i have played what, 3 round with you At all? I know the Name Kavaliers Delikt, i did not know that was SIWOOT (i'm not always logged in), i also played with an Austersomethinh and a radintegtal something and some other Name i cant come up with. Yes, it is true, i heard about a Mario, so about a Felix and whatever names Were spoken during dozens of rounds I played.
3. I cant remember ever having spoken a private word to you and "someone heal me" is not private nor personal!
4. i told you, that if it was me saying something that Ticked you off, it wasnt intentionally.
5. if this is "over", as you proclaim, why do you attack (once more) the people that - every Single one of them - answered you and expressed their sorry for making you feel insulted?!
so why the vittu would I even care about insulting you or, as you just accused me of in your last post, lie to you?! dude, i dont know you and i have certainly better things to do than making up Big plans how to insult a stranger and Talk my way out of it! Jesus, get a grip and get over it! This is a Forum for grown ups, so please act like one! Cause i am really getting pissed now about this Kindergarden!
lets make this short: if you dont like to listen to others playing a different game than you, then leave the Party instead of blaming and attacking them afterwards for ruining your evening! If someone says something that you didnt like, then open your mouth right away and clear it! If you have a problem with a certain Person, as you obviously have with me, then clear it in private and Not in a Public Forum! And finally, if you are not willing to accept when everyone says sorry, then I cant help you, but I will not stand by letting you attack me TWICE now for something i didnt even realize I have done!
This was me blowing off some steam. If you wanna continue this BS, feel free to write me a private Message, block me and never play with me, but get the vittu over it and leave this thread to game Talk.
Over and out - the wanna be cosmopolitan